Primary Home or Condo

If your home is destroyed by fire or otherwise damaged, would you be able rebuild? And could you replace all of your personal belongings, furniture and treasured possessions? NorthBridge has specialized expertise insuring all kinds of properties and belongings, so we know how important it is to have the right coverage in force. We represent many companies that provide quality coverage, and we work with you personally so you select the type and level of coverage that’s right for you.

Vacation, Rental and Vacant Property

Second homes, rental properties and vacant homes present special risk exposure. For example, coverage can be limited—and in some cases excluded—if a property is vacant, unoccupied or not owner occupied. And if you rent your property through online services, special coverage may be needed. It is important to address such special risks before a loss occurs. Your local professionals at NorthBridge work with insurers who write specialized property coverage. Trust us to find the right market and appropriate coverage for your unique needs.


If you rent your residence, an Apartment policy can provide important coverage for your possessions. It also provides liability coverage in the event someone is injured inside your apartment or by your personal actions. The cost is reasonable, especially when you write your personal auto policy with NorthBridge, too.

Recreational Vehicles and Equipment

You probably know that your boat, personal watercraft, snowmobile and other non-road vehicles are not covered by your auto insurance. But did you know they may be excluded from coverage under your homeowner’s policy? Skis, golf clubs, bicycles and other sporting goods may require special coverage as well. Talk with NorthBridge to ensure your items are properly protected from loss or damage and the injuries they could cause.

Valuables and Collectibles

Do you have jewelry, silver, musical instruments or art work? Does your home include valuable furniture, rugs or fixtures? If so, the basic contents coverage provided by your home insurance may not be sufficient. Extra coverage for valuable articles can be added to your home, condo or apartment policy, or they can be insured on a separate policy for a specific value. NorthBridge can help you evaluate the best options for you.

Personal Umbrella

Whether you own or rent, have high net worth or more modest means, you need to be protected if someone is injured on your property or by your personal actions. A Personal Umbrella policy is extra liability insurance beyond the coverage on your primary policies. This is important protection designed to protect your assets—and potentially save you from serious financial loss if you become the target of a lawsuit or major claim. NorthBridge can review your exposure and help you select a Personal Umbrella policy with the right level of protection for you.